Re: Some notes about my new format

Hi Victor,
I think that if you are creating a world where URIs intentionally no longer identify things uniquely you have moved into a world that is no longer relevant to this list.

The only SemWeb-consistent reading I can make of your brief document about the Alex example is that you are using :Alex to be the set of people that have the URI :Alex (by construction).

I think I might understand what you want if you could elaborate what the Alex example looks like in your new language, please?
The example gets too complicated compared with the :Alex motivation, for me to work through.

In fact an RDF rendering of what I think you want is:

@prefix : <http://www.example.org/rdf#>.
:Alex :hasObject [
      :sex :male ;
:age 10 ].
:Alex :hasObject [
      :sex :female ;
:age 15 ].

You could of course define a new language as being the syntax for such an RDF graph, where perhaps URIs in the subject position always have an implied predicate of :hasObject, or whatever you want.

Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser
   20 Portchester Rise