Re: More on: Should information be merged from several RDF files?

>From reading your PDF, it seems like you're trying to do natively in
RDF what GRDDL [1] does using XSLT?
Why though? XSLT is perfectly good for it. It would be an interesting
excercise however to model XSLT in RDF, just like SPIN [2] models
SPARQL in RDF.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl-primer/
[2] http://spinrdf.org/spin.html

Martynas