Transforming RDF into (non-binary!) trees

From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 22:35:47 +0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org
I think we should write some code which would transform RDF into a tree (not necessarily binary! utilize nameless nodes as nodes with N childs) and also check the number of branches of a certain kind (usually 0..1 or 1..1).

Has anyone done a similar job?

I am working for bindings librdf for Ada2012. I could write such code directly in Ada (so it may be easier), but better would be to make C interface for this. I may write in Ada and leave TODO note "port it to C".

Any response?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org