Re: Peer-to-Peer Economy Proposal - Revision of A Distributed Economy - A blog involving Linked Data

I checked out the Sensorica website and found their philosophy a bit confusing, particularly

SENSORICA is partially a market-based economy and partially a gift economy.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too, because in the end the market-based economy part will eat up the gift economy part.

The assumptions about what constitutes open value based systems is based on a  wrong approach at Sensorica because mathemicatically incompatible approaches are being forced into one model.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development