Re: The upcoming user interface "Dizmo" and the Semantic Web, any Ideas?

Well, I bought in!

Meanwhile I thought this had been done - zaplets and whatever the
competitor was called.

Also would this be a place to use WebID.
I guess - showing ignorance of the architecture - exposing to others a
verified ID over federated secure connections and just that which it is
desired to share according to profile matching.

Adam