Re: Efficient RDF Interchange, Re: Zippy

Thanks!  That is a very helpful pointer.  I've been concentrating on other areas too long...

On an initial glance, I don't see any active standardization work, which is good since it doesn't seem to have all the features I
would want...
In particular, N-quads support (and I have particular interests in optimizing fine-grained named graph metadata handling), some
possibly better encoding methods, and an in-place modifiable version.  Plus explicit support for deltas / chunks / baseline.

Some very interesting choices (bitmap graph representation) and a lot of related papers to digest.  I'm glad people have recognized
the need and have spent good effort solving the problem.  I'll see what I can add as I get into it soon.

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in