Re: finding a triple on the web

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <carlos.buil.aranda@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:25:59 -0300
To: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Brent,

you can always use one of the federation engines that do not follow
the SPARQL 1.1 standard by default,  like ANAPSID
(https://github.com/anapsid/anapsid). These systems instead of using
the SERVICE keyword use to have a list of endpoints (you have to
configure it manually) and they do ASK queries to check whether an
endpoint matches a triple pattern in the query or not. If the query
returns true, then the system will send a SELECT query and get all
results.

hope this helps,

cheers

Carlos