Re: RDF Thrift : A binary format for RDF data

Hi Andy,

This looks very interesting! Any thoughts already on how this relates to/could be combined with HDT [1,2]?

best regards,
Axel

p.s.: BTW, personally, I think it would be great to think about whether binary, efficient encodings
for RDF and similar formats would have a space for standardization in W3C.

1. http://www.w3.org/Submission/2011/03/
2. http://www.w3.org/Submission/2011/SUBM-HDT-20110330/

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna