Re: RDF Thrift : A binary format for RDF data

Hi Andy,
Thanks.
Looks very useful.

This may be a stoopid question… :-)
As I am able to use this for network data exchange, presumably I can request it using conneg over http when resolving URIs.
So I would need a MIME type.
I see application/x-thrift is required in http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftIntegrationConventions?highlight=%28application%2Fx-thrift%29

So now the possibly stooped bit…
Is there a recommended variant for RDF-Thrift?
Because I might want to ask for the Thrift version of another content-type, such as non-LD JSON.

It looks like the same problem as RDF+XML, since I might want another XML content-type of the document.

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser