Re: European Parliament directives on the Semantic Web

From: Quentin Reul <Quentin.H.Reul@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:44:05 -0500
To: Cristiano Longo <longo@dmi.unict.it>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Cristiano,

I don't think that you are referring to 2004/27/EC [1], which seems to be
about the use of medicinal products for humans. Based on your query, I
imagined that you are referring to [2] which describes the European
Legislation Identifier (ELI) and the properties to uniquely reference
legislative material.

Kind regards,

Quentin Reul

[1] https://www.edqm.eu/site/Directive_200427EC-en-8111-2.html