Re: Five Stars of Linked Data Vocabulary Use

Thanks Antoine, Bernard; we looked into several related proposals and
approaches and we are glad for your pointers. Yes, we mention LOV/VOAF
in the editorial.

I just added the links you provided as comments to the original blog
article [1] to help us keep track of them and make them easier available
to the community.

It is interesting to note that we focused more on the actual *use*. As
editors of SWJ we thought that this is most likely the best point for us
to push the issue. This way we can target the linked data descriptions
and ontology descriptions paper categories at the same time [2].

Cheers,
Krzysztof/Jano

[1]
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/encouraging-five-star-linked-data-vocabulary-use-semantic-web-journal

[2] http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/authors#types

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

5806 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/