Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] ANN: DBpedia 3.9 released, including wider infobox coverage, additional type statements, and new YAGO and Wikidata links

Hi Christian,

thank you for the notice! :)

For what regards your work about calculating missing types, I am noticing
you are including in your datasets also resources which are indeed pure
redirects.
While I understand this comes directly from how the Wikipedia pages are
linked together, I am wondering how not resolving redirects impact on
probability calculations and the overall precision/recall of the algorithm.
Do you have any thoughts to share?

Cheers
Andrea