faculty position opening in "Big Data" at Wright State University

From: Pascal Hitzler <pascal.hitzler@wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 23:29:20 -0400
To: "pascal@pascal-hitzler.de" <pascal@pascal-hitzler.de>
We are seeking a faculty member in Big Data. Appointment at any rank is
possible (Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor).

Particular areas of interest include, but are not limited to, data
management and lifecycle, data analytics, data visualization, data
fusion and integration, semantics and ontologies, social and sensor Web,
biomedical and health informatics.

Outstanding applicants with a high potential for collaborations with
existing strengths of the department and the Kno.e.sis Center are
particularly welcome to apply. Outstanding applicants specializing in
other emerging research areas are also welcome to apply.

For more information:
http://cse.wright.edu/opportunity/assistant-associate-or-professor-big-data

- or email me (I'm the search committee chair).

Best Regards,

Pascal.
--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH