Re: SPARQL-friendly alternative to rdf:Lists?

Dear David,
I apologize I just realized I replied to you only. I resend my email to the
group.

We experimented with ordering many years ago because of the needs we had in
several software projects.

One of the needs was the representation of the ordering of authors of
publications, but we had many others including representation of the flow
of the scientific discourse in publications.

The results are summarized in Collections Ontology (already mentioned by
Micheal):

The paper explain many of the principles and features:
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/collections-ontology-creating-and-handling-collections-owl-2-dl-frameworks-0

Wiki/Ontology
http://code.google.com/p/collections-ontology/w/list

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.