Re: Vocabularies/Ontologies to represent user browsing behaviour

Hi Riccardo,

I don't know if you've already found any more information related to the subject but take a look at this work [1] about an automatic traceability acquisition framework for user's actions upon resources, that our team wrote last year.

Even though this is still a WIP, all the information is captured through action sensors and a combination of two ontologies are used to hold the acquired information, one of which is specified in that work.

If you need any more help or further details drop me a line and I'll be glad to help.

[1] Nuno Bettencourt, Rafael Peixoto, and Nuno Silva. 2012. Automatic traceability acquisition framework. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics (WIMS '12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, , Article 32 , 7 pages. DOI=10.1145/2254129.2254169 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2254129.2254169

Best regards,
Nuno Bettencourt