Re: New vCard Ontology draft

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 23:00:24 +0900
To: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Cc: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
2013/5/6 Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>

> On 3 May 2013, at 12:57, KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Changing property names would break them. Terms should be stable,
> especially in the same namespace, IMHO.
>

> If we added equivalent properties in these cases (and were it makes
> sense), what that also address your concern?

Well, it would avoid some of the worst problems, though I think retaining
existing terms would be much simpler and better.

If you really think new terms are necessary, it is advised to also add
change notes and show the rationale.

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name