Re: {Disarmed} Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

Hi Hugh,

Am 01.05.2013 23:45, schrieb Hugh Glaser:
> So is its-ta-ident-ref restricted to URIs for words?
> And if not, since Classes are resources, surely they can be used for its-ta-ident-ref?

The answer here is easy. its-ta-ident-ref is underspecified on purpose.
My argument is:
 From my personal intuition, I can immediately understand a link to
dbpedia:Dublin or wordnet.
But it remains completely opaque to me, what your intention is to
annotate with a class.

So, yes, you can, but I don't get it why this makes sense to you ...
Sebastian