Re: New iteration of the Vocabulary Management at W3C Draft

My apologies, my apologies, what can I say? People make mistakes, some of them are minor, some of them are less minor.

Obviously, this mail was meant to an an internal list and it leaked... although the document that it refers to is not public. Interested readers can of course deduce that we are thinking, in the team, on how to offer services on vocabulary managements to the community, but it is only 99% on the level of being public. 99%, because if we get it on the agenda of the SW CG next week, then it becomes public by then...

Again, my apologies for this. It was utterly unprofessional...

Ivan

----