[ANN] The NanJing Vocabulary Repository (NJVR)

From: Gong Cheng <gcheng@nju.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:59:51 +0800
To: "Semantic Web W3C" <semantic-web@w3c.org>, "Linked Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear All,

We are pleased to let you know that the NanJing Vocabulary Repository (NJVR) version 1 has been downloadable [1] for a period of time. Derived from the index of the Falcons search engine [2], the repository is devoted to providing the research community a representative sample of the real Semantic Web for conducting experiments and evaluations about all kinds of vocabulary-oriented problems. Details can be found in the paper [3].

At present, NJVR consists of:
- 2,996 vocabularies crawled from 261 pay-level domains, and
- their instantiations found in 4.1 billion RDF triples distributed in 15.9 million RDF documents crawled from 5,805 pay-level domains.

Although the repository may contain low-quality and near-duplicate vocabularies, which we will try to remove in the future, we believe that the current version is still valuable to a broad range of research topics.

Feel free to download the repository [1] and we hope it helps your research.

Cheers,
Gong Cheng

[1] http://ws.nju.edu.cn/njvr/
[2] http://ws.nju.edu.cn/falcons/