From:   Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@netestate.de>
To:     Peter Hendler/CA/KAIPERM@KAIPERM
Cc:     david@dbooth.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org,
semantic-web@w3.org
Date:   06/07/2013 11:01 AM
Subject:        Re: Yosemite Manifesto on RDF as a Universal Healthcare
Exchange Language

Hello Peter,

On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 10:44:55AM -0700, Peter.Hendler@kp.org wrote:
> We'll still argue about whether we use SNOMED roles, make HL7 rim
classes
> and roles or openEHR or something else.

Asking for a single extensive ontology about the world - or even about a
limited subject - that suits all needs is a bit naive.

The nice thing about RDF is that you can have all of them in a single
triple
store, map them onto each other and make up your own roles if none of them
suit you.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--