Re: Property chain axioms and cyclic dependencies

This sounds about right from my experience.  I found that when defining
property chains, I ran into problems and discovered that I could do any two
of the following three things:
* keep the property (PropA) defined as a property chain
* have PropA defined to be a subproperty of some other property
* use a min or max cardinality with 2 or more, or an exactly.

To repeat for emphosis, what this means is that if I did any of the
following, the inferencing error went away:
* don't have PropA as a property chain
* don't have PropA be a subproperty of anything
* only use min 1 or max 1, vs. 2 or more, or an exactly in restrictions

It was pretty mysterious behavior that is not described in an easy to
understand way in the spec (if you are not a logician) and is much better
explained above by Michael Dumontier.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com

--

Michael Uschold
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts