RDF version of vCard ontoloy draft?

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:39:14 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
A question was raised on IRC #swig - where is the RDF version of
http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf/ ?

The namespace has been restored to the original ontology as far as I
understand from older emails on this list - but there is now no link
at all to the actual RDF.

I assume it is http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/2/2b/Vcard.rdf which I
found at http://www.w3.org/wiki/RepresentingVCardinRDFOWL.

It would be great if the draft HTML could include an explicit link to
the RDF/XML and/or Turtle version of the ontology - this particularly
helps meanwhile a vocabulary is being developed.  I've taken the
liberty of added this as an issue on the above mentioned wiki page - I
guess we are not able to modify the current HTML to provide such a
link?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science