Re: Light-weight streaming PHP library for RDF serialization?

you're right. out of the box "streaming" is not directly supported.  but
that should'nt prevent you from implementing one.  if you serialize the
content in n-triples to a stream, you'll have no headers or prefix
declarations to deal with. then just clear the model and add more triples.

m.