Re: vocabulary to describe mathematical concepts

The COLORE (http://stl.mie.utoronto.ca/colore/ontologies.html) ontology
repository has axiomatized many mathematical theories.

Though once you follow the link, you will find that they've been
represented in Common Logic since OWL is not expressive enough.

--