Re: indexing and ordered searches

Hi,

we are working with Oracle and its SEM_MATCH functionality. It allows
for indexing different XSD datatypes. More information at

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e25609/sdo_rdf_concepts.htm#CIHBJEDA

Regards,
Martin

--
-----------------------------------
Dipl.-Medieninf. Martin Voigt

Technische Universität Dresden
Fakultät Informatik
Institut für Software- und Multimediatechnik
Lehrstuhl Multimediatechnik
01062 Dresden

Tel.: +49 (351) 463-38037
Fax : +49 (351) 463-38518