Re: Review Vocabulary

Thanks for the interest Leandro, and thanks for the memory Bernard.

History might inform :  I set this one up many years ago, thinking it
was a good idea, something that needed doing. Tom did his PhD on
similar stuff, so (after a bit of (party!) agreement) I handed
curation over to him. Talis was looking after it for a bit, but
recently the semweb side of Talis fell apart. Then Martin did the
product vocab GoodRelations, which I believe includes things like
reviews. That has now been taken on board by schema.org, and
personally I'd look there first for stuff like this.
Which isn't to say the distributed, URI-based approach to vocabs is
invalid - if you need anything here Leandro, I'll do my best.
I can't remember where the URI redirects go, perhaps you could help
me. I should maintain such things.

Cheers,
Danny.

--