Re: annotations and RDF

Hi Matteo,

The Annotation Ontology has merged with Open Annotation Collaboration
in the W3C community group:
  http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/

And Paolo is co-chair along with myself.

We're *just* about to release the next version of the Community Group
draft, so your interest comes at a great time.
The NIF folk are also part of the Community Group, and we of course
would encourage your participation as well!

Many thanks,

Rob Sanderson
(Open Annotation Community Group co-chair)