Re: SPARQL 1.1 computational complexity and/or optimisation

> Katja Losemann, Wim Martens, 2012
> The Complexity of Evaluating Path Expressions in SPARQL
> http://www.theoinf.uni-bayreuth.de/download/pods12submission.pdf

FWIW, this paper does not reflect the final semantics of property paths.
In fact, the results there, based on a working draft of the spec, have
been considered in the final recommendation, cf.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Apr/0004.html

best regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna