RDF/A in the wild?

From: Kendall Shaw <kshaw@kendallshaw.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:13:53 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hello,

There seems to be no activity on the more public list. I hope this is
not an inappropriate question.

I probably have a fundamental misunderstanding but, where can I see
RDF/A being used on a web page and resulting in the data being used to
produce detailed search results in a search engine. The point being a
real world actual use of RDF/A, not an example of how to use RDF/A.

If I look on the goodrelations website, there are examples of marking up
web pages with microdata or rdf/a but the pages themselves do not use
microdata or rdf/a. Or, I am looking in the wrong place.

Another example, if I search for best buy, for example, in google, I see
detailed search results, but I see no microdata or RDF/A anywhere that I
have looked there.

What am I missing?

Kendall

--
ThisIsHardToRead, asIsThis. This_is_easier, unless_it_is_underlined. This.is.easy. This-is-easy-too. Almost as easy to read as this.