Re: Incremental Updating of RDF Graphs using SPARQL

Hi,

Le 24/04/2013 06:27, Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado a écrit :
> We are working on a research project for generating and publishing RDF
> graphs from relational database. In this stage, we want to develop a
> tool for incremental updating of RDF graphs into a triplestore using
> SPARQL. However, we want to know about others similar tools developed by
> community members. Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity, how does your project relate to existing projects
or reflections such as:

- http://www.w3.org/TR/rdb-direct-mapping/
- http://www.w3.org/TR/r2rml/ ?

Cheers,
--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12