Re: Versioning system for ontologies

What you say is certainly of interest. But I would call that change
tracking and provenance maintenance rather than version control. As I said,
whatever solution you take, don't forget about publishing your ontology
according to the spec. There is a tendency, when using such systems, to
forget about the basics and therefore reduce the network effects that
accrue from using what we have sweated to specify, in favor of using
ad-hoc, albeit proximally useful, systems.

-Alan