Re: Versioning system for ontologies

Git is the best option, IMHO, when it comes to version control. If you want
to have your private repos, take a look at gitlab. Otherwise github is just
fine.

19 Nisan 2013 Cuma tarihinde Stephen D. Williams <sdw@lig.net> adlı
kullanıcı şöyle yazdı:
> Do you want to version it like source code?  Everyone has, is, or will
move to Git for that.
> Or maintain the history of changes for reasoning and/or historical
queries?  This is probably more needed for actual statements, but could
make sense here too: "Answer this query based on the ontology at time X."

> Stephen
>
> On 4/19/13 7:05 AM, Prateek wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I am trying to identify a system which will provide versioning and
revision control capabilities specifically for ontologies. Does anyone have
any experience and idea about which systems can help out or if systems like
SVN, CVS can do the job?

http://sdw.st/in

--
Umutcan ŞİMŞEK

Ege Üniversitesi Bilgisayar Mühendisliği 4. Sınıf
ARGEFAR İlaç Geliştirme ve Farmakokinetik Araştırma - Uygulama Merkezi
Bilgi Sistemi Koordinatörlüğü Ekip Sorumlusu

****

Ege University Computer Engineering 4
ARGEFAR Drug Development and Pharmacokinetic Research - Application Center
IT Team Supervisor