Re: Methodologies and tools for collaborative ontology creation

Hello Yury,

We at STAR (http://starlab.vub.ac.be/) have developed both a method and a tool for collaborative ontology engineering. It is based on fact-oriented formalisms (object-role modeling) and are easily translated into OWL. The advantage is that ORM is close to the natural language used by a community. You can find information in this paper (1). A running instance is currently used by our students for their project on http://starpc14.vub.ac.be:8080/gospl

If you wish, you can provide more information.

Best regards,

Christophe

(1)
Christophe Debruyne, Robert Meersman: GOSPL: A Method and Tool for Fact-Oriented Hybrid Ontology Engineering. ADBIS 2012: 153-166
Sent from my iPad