Re: Mapping XML to RDF

I agree with Martynas.

I call attention also to the late-binding approach given by http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset-rdfs, for which you can easily write generic XSLT to convert any XML instance into RDF/XML. This just postpones the heavy lifting of mapping the XML markup to some useful domain application, but might by useful in some situations (for instance, if you prefer to use more of the RDF toolchain than the XML toolchain).

Regards,
--Paul