Re: Mapping XML to RDF

Thank you all for your replies regarding different tools.
Correct me if I am wrong, but those tools do not use R2RML in order to map
XML to RDF.
So, let me put it in a different way: since R2RML can be used to map RDB to
RDF and it can also fit the CSV to RDF conversion needs, then why not
extending R2RML to fit XML (and, in the long term, different file formats)
to RDF mappings, too? I do not ignore that there are standards for XML
transformations, but I wonder if extending R2RML to map XML to RDF was
considered.

Best regards,
Anastasia

--