Re: Mapping XML to RDF

Two links that might be of interest:

"Semantic XML" - http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/2007/11/xmap-mapping-arbitrary-xml-documents-to.html
http://topquadrantblog.blogspot.com/search/label/XML describes conversion of XML schemas to an OWL "proto-ontology",  and the ability to use the generated "proto-ontology" to automatically transform XML to RDF.

Ralph Hodgson, TopQuadrant.

Ralph Hodgson, @ralphtq

CTO, TopQuadrant, @TopQuadrant

Blog: Voyages of the Semantic Enterprise

Newspapers: SPARQL, SemanticWeb, LinkedData