Re: Updated Microdata to RDF Working Draft

Dan, Adrian

I agree with all Dan wrote, and let me just emphasize one of the points:

[skip]
On Sep 26, 2012, at 09:47 , Dan Brickley wrote:

> Let's accept Microdata for what it
> is, and instead emphasise the need to get various parts of the tool
> chain to work well with different notations.

Indeed. I do not think we should reopen the long and socially charged discussion around the microdata design. The microdata->RDF conversion note took the pragmatic approach to go along with the microdata as it is and provide a reasonable mapping algorithm. This includes the latest changes.

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153