Re: Vocabulary (ontology) URI vs namespace

Hello Maria

That's a very good example of glitches that can occur when the different
files you can access through a vocabulary namespace are not consistent with
each other.
Happy coincidence I just sent this morning a message to Yves Raymond
regarding the status of this important and very much reused vocabulary
which has not been updated for almost five years. [1].
I guess it will be another good reason to look into it.

Thanks for your contribution!

Bernard

[1] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_event.html

--