W3C Community Group for SDshare

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ontopia.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:11:47 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

We've just started a W3C Community Group for the SDshare protocol:
  http://www.w3.org/community/sdshare/

It's a highly RESTful protocol for publishing changes to RDF data sets, which can be used for synchronizing data across different RDF data stores, and even for extracting data from legacy systems. It's closely related to what the Dataset Dynamics group has been working on, but a separate effort.

We've been using it in commercial projects for a couple of years, but think this is an approach the wider community could benefit from using.

Anyway, if you find this interesting, please consider joining the group.

--
Lars Marius Garshol
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/