Re: irw.owl

Dear all,

As Silvio Peroni pointed out, maybe other approach is to create HTML
documentation on-the-fly from ontology metadata. Another tool that
provide this service is Parrot [1] (a RIF and RDF Ontologies
documentation tool).

For instance, the report [2] is generated using IRWL ontology OWL file.

I hope it might help. Any comments are very welcome!

Best regards,

Carlos Tejo

[1] http://ontorule-project.eu/parrot
[2] http://ontorule-project.eu/parrot/parrot?documentUri=http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/web/irw.owl

Carlos Tejo Alonso
CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: carlos.tejo@fundacionctic.org