Re: How to find the data I need in LD? algorithm and questions.

Yury and all,

We are hoping to have COLD 2012 this year again. The issues that you are
presenting is exactly what we would like to be presented! Basically, we are
looking for submission of the form: We did X and ran into A, B, C....
problems.

More to come soon :)

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA