Re: Semantic Web for the Film Industry

On 13/3/2012, "Karl Dubost" <karld@opera.com> wrote:

>Le 12 mars 2012 à 16:23, Karl Dubost a écrit :
>> A community Group on this precise topic
>> http://www.w3.org/community/
>

>Ah cool it seems Dave Nicholas went ahead and proposed the group.
>Now it requires only 3 persons to move on.
>http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#film
>

>--
>Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
>Developer Relations, Opera Software

Yep, anyone who's interested in this area please join the proposed
group. Hopefully we'll then be able to use the available wiki / mailing
list infrastructure to collaborate further. Thanks to everyone how's
provided input thus far, I'm excited to see where this goes.

--
Dave Nicholas
http://dknicholas.com