Re: [ANN] Sgvizler 0.5 - JavaScript SPARQL result set visualizer

Hey Martin,

I did a similar prototype for SPARQL result visualizations a while ago:
http://semanticreports.com/reports/
However my point was to allow binding variables to chart axes on the
fly. Try opening some report and clicking [Edit], for example:
http://semanticreports.com/reports/bb801af7-b9b9-41aa-8c0f-f3d97de00089?view=update

I'm about to resurrect the code and integrate it into a Linked Data
browser I'm making. Drop me a line if it sounds interesting.

Martynas
graphity.org