Re: [Ann] LODStats - Real-time Data Web Statistics

Am 22.06.2012 11:30, schrieb Denny Vrandecic:
> According to your definition, then LODStats is misnamed.
> It should be LOD Datasets Stats.
>
> Or am I misunderstanding something?

Maybe you are right Denny, but there is never a perfect name.
Actually LODStats is both, a tool and a service. The open-source tool
(https://github.com/AKSW/LODStats) can be used for analysing anything.
If you are not happy with our selection criteria in the service, you can
run your own LODStats installation, put a crawler in front and analyse
all the datasets you want. Just our service at stats.lod2.eu is a little
selective ;-)

Best,

Sören