Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Thanks all,
that thread was really helpful. So it will be visible/invisible RDFa and
Turtle in the <script> part.
The RDF WG (or whoever is responsible) should make it clear that RDFa
Parser implemention honor the script Turtle part. This will make it a
more universal combination, which offers more transparency.
All the best and thanks again.
Sebastian