Re: Fwd: sparql querying on property reified shortcut triples

Hi Rob,

I'm subscribed to the swig mailing list. However, I do rarely have time
for reading it ;) (... so thanks for forwarding this e-mail to me).

For now I can only give you a short answer:

Please have a look at [1]. As it is described in section [2] (nearly in
the end of this section), you can utilise SPIN [3] for described these
mapping rules. Please have a look at [5] for the the 'property
reification' rule and [6] for the complement, the 'shortcut relation'
rule. Furthermore, you have to fill your reasoning engine with your
specific property reification definitions, see [7] for example
definitions for CCO.
So far I'm not aware of any inbuilt implementation of PRV in any common
triple store/reasoning engine. However, you should be able to add it
manually in a proper triple store/reasoning engine, e.g., Virtuoso.

I hope that I could help you a bit so far. If you have further
questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,

Bo

[1] http://purl.org/ontology/prv/core#