Re: Ontology for describing Dataset?

Danny,

On 02/06/2012 13:03, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Try -
>
> SCOVO
> http://sw.joanneum.at/scovo/schema.html
> (lightweight)
>
> Data Cube Vocab
> http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/
> (modeled on SDMX)

I believe they have a good coverage for the statistics features of a
dataset, but probably not others, like what VoID covers. But VoID is for
RDF dataset.

Miao,

Note that the latest documentation on VoID should be at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/void/. And have you taken a look at dcat:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html? I believe
this is not the same as your "Dataset Catalog Vocabulary".

Cheers,

Jun