Re: OWL equivalentClass question

Thanks Michael!

Much appreciated and thanks for the fast clear response. One other
question whilst I'm here if you don't mind:

Under [1] (Owl Syntax 7.4 Enumeration of Literals) the example has:

   Functional-Style Syntax:
     DataOneOf( "Peter" "1"^^xsd:integer )
   RDF:
     _:x rdf:type rdfs:Datatype .
     _:x owl:oneOf ( "Peter" "1"^^xsd:integer ) .

note: *owl:oneOf*

However, under [2] (3.2.4 Parsing of Expressions - Table 12) it clearly
shows:

   _:x rdf:type rdfs:Datatype .
   _:x owl:datatypeComplementOf y .

So which is it, owl:oneOf or owl:datatypeComplementOf ?

Many thanks as always,

Nathan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-syntax/#Enumeration_of_Literals
[2]