Re: Identifiers for digital content

M et al:

What can I do with it ??  archive best practice points to use of management
policies in terms of policy attributes that control desired outcomes. ...
which is implementable with   *i* *R*ule *O*riented *D*ata *S*ystems, an
open source project for building the next generation data management
cyberinfrastructure
https://www.irods.org/index.php/Introduction_to_iRODS

cheers

Carl Mattocks