Re: Can we create better links by playing games?

Dear all,

Am 19.06.2012 21:04, schrieb Jens Lehmann:

> Dear all,
>
> most of you will agree that links are an important element of the Web of
> Data. There exist a number of tools, such as LIMES [1] or SILK [2],
> which are able to create a high number of such links by using
> heuristics. The manual validation of verification of such links can be
> quite tedious, so we try to find out whether game based approaches can
> be used to make that task much more interesting. We developed the
> VeriLinks game prototype and ask for your help to judge how well the the
> validation works by playing the game and answering a few questions in a
> survey:
>
> Game: http://verilinks.aksw.org
> Survey: http://surveys.aksw.org/survey/verilinks

Thanks again for taking part in the survey and playing the game. For
those who are interested in details, we compiled a report on the "game
experiment":

http://svn.aksw.org/papers/2012/VeriLinks/public.pdf

We also released all data associated with the game:

http://aksw.org/Projects/VeriLinks

I hope you enjoyed it! Kind regards,

Jens

--
Dr. Jens Lehmann
Head of AKSW/MOLE group, University of Leipzig